The gap between the board and the insulation layer when applying a ventilated facade technology should be 20-30 mm.
M-profiles should be additionally fixed with horizontal guides before the board installation.
Leave 3-4 mm gap between the boards. Treat the seams with acrylic or polyurethane paste. The surface can be painted with water-based acrylic paints.
After installing the interior panels, it is recommended to thoroughly vacuum the room.
When installing, make sure that there are no such defects:
- The self-tapping screw is tightened up too deep (passes through the board);
- The self-tapping screw is not screwed into the board to the end;
- The self-tapping screw is tightened up at an angle;
- The self-tapping screw is too close to the clip edge. The best location is in the center;
- It is better to cut fiber cement boards in a well-ventilated area, using a wooden support.